Saturday 6 June 2015

It comes from within!!!!

Yesterday> has not been the best days of life, I can tell you that much. At some point I really felt like I was in a hole and it kept getting deeper and deeper. I once read a book and forgive me I cant  remember the title of it, but it associated the character or the traits within you and what you ultimately would suffer from. For example because you may hold up so much grudge, you then would suffer from cancer and soforth.... the explaination behind it is because the things that you are holding on and don't get rid of, they then poison your cells leading to cancer!! I still want to buy that book and read it further it might also make me understand a few things about people.

So back to me, I was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday, maybe that is an understatement, I felt like death!!! I realised that my body was also taking a strain because I could'nt even function properly. I can tell you this when you have a family its really difficult to show such feelings of stress especially with our kids, who want to tell you about their day at school. This just got me thinking my mom used to say "just because you stressed does not mean everyone should feel it". That was her training me for such situations. So I sat and eventually decided to do what I love best.... and I baked a cake for an order that I had.

This gave me a sense of hope, a belief that I am uBabalwa, somebody born with a purpose, God has entrusted me with this gift and I needed to discover it, I go on a journey of self discovery with each and every cake that I bake, unchain myself from all those voices that whispered all those negative comments, that told me that I was a nobody, that I could'nt do anything, the fear that paralyzed not only me but every little thing within me!

my work!!!
On these blogs I am encouraging and telling you about the simplest things in life that really get to us!! Im talking about spiritually and I know that all of you have that side, that side that you get to deal with every day of your life. Make that work for you, Im repeating it- let it motivate you to be someone better, let it motivate you to persue you and discover you and only you. Once you are happy and content then everyone around you will be happy!!! I know I create a special moment with each and every cake that I get to bake!! It's definately fulfilling to see those happy people when you present the cake to them!

Let me go give myself another dose of the happy portion, and go bake another cake!!! Pics to follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment